With a living trust, you have the flexibility to accomplish many objectives, delegating as much investment responsibility as you wish. Living trusts can be revocable or irrevocable and may be amended or terminated anytime during your lifetime.
- Proper transfer of assets
- Protection and safekeeping of your trust assets
- Efficient record keeping and performance tracking
- Paying for your needs if you become incapacitated
- Private settlement and timely distribution of trust assets upon death
- Manage and protect your assets for your family’s future generations based on your individual situation