When you establish a trust, you create a legal entity to deal with a particular aspect of your financial affairs. At Brotherhood Bank, our trust officers will work closely with you—along with your relatives or any co-trustees—to examine all of your trust options. We will create a solution that is fully compliant with all regulations and objectively follows your instructions.
A testamentary trust is created according to the terms of a person’s will.
- Pays income
- Offers tax savings potential
- Principal is safely invested
With a living trust, you have the flexibility to accomplish many objectives, delegating as much investment responsibility as you wish.
- Proper transfer of assets
- Protection and safekeeping of your trust assets
- Efficient recordkeeping, performance tracking and more