A New Checking Structure from Brotherhood
Brotherhood Bank & Trust is proud to offer two new checking account options, along with an exclusive account for individuals between the ages of 18 and 26.
The new accounts are called Option Banking and Preferred Banking. Option Banking is for customers of all ages, while Preferred Banking is reserved for qualifying customers ages 50 and over. With either account, keeping higher account balances will give you access to more of the features and advantages you want. Essentially, the stronger your relationship with the bank, the better your account becomes.
For clients from ages 18 to 26, we offer Young Adult Checking. It’s a full-featured account with a low opening balance and an easy-to-avoid monthly maintenance fee.
See below for a full break down of each account along with its features, requirements and tier structures.
This account rewards a stronger relationship with Brotherhood Bank. Use it more and carry a higher balance to access better features.
- The option to earn interest
- A reduced monthly maintenance fee when you receive e-statements exclusively
- Debit card rewards when you use your signature to make purchases
Higher balances are rewarded in this account, much like Option Checking. But Preferred Checking is reserved for customers age 50 and over.
- Higher interest rates for larger deposit balances
- Exclusive access to member events and activities.
- Discounted loan fees, safe deposit boxes and more
This powerful account has a low opening balance requirement and select eStatements exclusively to avoid the monthly maintenance fee.